We believe a perfect smile should be affordable.
Move forward in life with a newer, better smile with TrueAligner.
- Mild to Moderate Cases
- Free Dental Consultations
- Free X-Ray, OPG & Oral Scans
- Unlimited Free Refinements
- Moderate to Complex Cases
- Free Dental Consultations
- Free X-Ray, OPG, Oral Scans
- Unlimited Refinements
*Prices of TrueAligner Treatment stated are in $SGD and may vary slightly from provider to provider*
Answers to Some of Your Questions
How do I know if I’m Express or Max?
TrueAligner doctors provide free initial consultations for you to help diagnose which category of treatment you fall into.
Do checkups include consultation fees?
TrueAligner doctors provide free initial consultations. However, some doctors may charge a fee for subsequent checkups. It’s best to check with the doctor for further details regarding fees.
Do I have to pay for everything up front?
Not necessarily. Many of doctors offer monthly financial plans to help fit your budget and lifestyle. In fact, patients may have the opportunity to opt for a full instalment (excluding treatment planning fees).
When do I make Payment?
Payment are is typically set out as such:
1) Initial deposit to TrueAligner providing clinic – For the creation of the customized treatment plan which will comprise of the length of treatment and number of aligners required.
2) Depending on the length of the treatment and number of aligners required as stated in the treatment plan. Patients will fall into one of 2 categories, Express and Max. Express patients will typically be asked to make the remainder of payment during the initial dispensing of aligners. Whereas Max patients will have the option to stagger payment via instalment across the duration of their treatment
Does TrueAligner guarantee perfect results?
It’s impossible to guarantee the outcome of any orthodontic treatment. However, the majority of patients do experience significant improvement in their smiles, Results may vary from patient to patient.
How long does the treatment take?
This varies from patient to patient. Treatment can take anywhere from a few months to up to 2 years or more, depending on the complexity of the case.
How much does the Treatment Cost?
Final cost that patients pay will vary slightly from doctor to doctor and is mostly dependent on the complexity of your case and your course of treatment as well as your current oral health. With this said, TrueAligner cases are segmented into 2 categories, Express & Max. Fess are as in the table above.
Are there any price reductions for reduced number of aligners?
Yes! The cost for TrueAligner treatment is patient specific and will also depend on the TrueAligner treatment required. You can refer to the table above for the patient pricing plan. You’ll know the number of aligners you need after the treatment plan has been delivered to you.
Are TrueAligner clear aligners covered by dental insurance?
That depends! as many dental insurance plans do include coverage for orthodontic appliances such as clear aligners. On top of this, if you meet your insurance company’s eligibility requirements, they may only cover a portion of the total treatment cost up to a lifetime maximum, which is typically between $1,500USD to $3,000USD. Your doctor and insurance company can provide more details.
Will I need to wear a retainer after treatment?
To prevent relapse, doctors usually prescribe a retainer after any orthodontic treatment.
Contact Us Today!
(+65) 6683 8018